Conditions of participation Competition
Terms and Conditions fri Energy "Free tickets - competition trade fair building & renovation - EIGENHEIM Rostock"
(1) The organizer of the competition is the fri Energy GmbH, Konrad-Zuse-Strasse 1A, 18184 Roggentin (“Organizer”).
(2) Prizes: 5x 2 VIP tickets for the “Building & Renovating – EIGENHEIM Rostock” trade fair from March 10th to 12.03.2023th, XNUMX
(3) The prizes can only be sent to addresses within Germany.
(4) Participation opportunity from 06.03.-08.03.23 until 23:59 (CET).
(5) Any person who is at least 18 years old can participate. Employees or legal representatives of the organizer and other persons involved in the implementation of the competition are excluded from participation. Persons who use unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation (e.g. also through the use of lottery machines) are also excluded. If necessary, winnings can also be subsequently withdrawn and/or reclaimed in these cases.
(6) Only one participation is possible per participant. Each participant can only participate with one Facebook/Instagram profile. The use of pseudonyms is not permitted for participation in the competition. If a participant takes part in the competition in violation of the rules or repeatedly, he or she will be excluded from the game.
(7) fri Energy may request that prize winners submit copies or scans of their identity cards to verify the data provided (surname, first name, place of residence). The winners can black out or make illegible the other data on the copy or scan of their ID card in advance.
(8) In order to participate in the competition, it is necessary to comment on the competition entry on our Facebook or Instagram page with reference to the competition question or task. The comments must not infringe the rights of third parties.
(9) By participating, the participant declares that he has read the data protection information https://fri.energy/datenschutzerklaerung/ has read.
(10) The winners will be drawn from all participants by the organizer and notified in text form via Facebook or Instagram.
(11) A cash payment for a non-cash prize or transfer of the prizes to other persons is not possible.
(12) The organizer reserves the right to completely or temporarily suspend the competition for factual reasons. The organizer makes use of this option in particular if, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, the organizer can demand compensation for the damage incurred.
(13) The liability of the company fri Energy GmbH, its organs, employees and vicarious agents from or in connection with the competition, for whatever legal reason, is limited to intent and gross negligence, except for personal injury, for expressly declared guarantees or for damage within the scope of the Product Liability Act and the GDPR. The above limitation of liability also applies in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, disruptions to the technical systems and services, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data or viruses.
(14) Facebook and Instagram have no economic or legal connection with this competition. All inquiries regarding the prize are to be directed exclusively to the organizer.
(15) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. However, this choice of law does not mean that a consumer is deprived of the protection of the mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which he has his habitual residence.
(16) Legal recourse is excluded.